MINUTES OF THE REGULAR MEETING OF THE IPPLEPEN PARISH COUNCIL PLANNING COMMITTEE ON WEDNESDAY 18th OCTOBER 2023 at 19.15hrs
Present: Councillor S Rattlidge
Councillor R A A Farrow
Councillor Mrs B Calland
Councillor D Burnham
Councillor D Smith
Councillor S Latter
Visitors: No members of the public present
- Apologies: Councillor R Carnell
- Declarations of Interest:
- There were no declarations of interest in any of the applications.
- Review of Planning Applications:
3.1 23/01765/TPO – Re-pollard the goat willow in the front garden at 33,Tremlett Grove.
Comment: Ipplepen Parish Council have no objection provided TDC tree officer is in agreement.
Proposed RF seconded SR Unanimous
3.2 23/01529/FUL – Erection of a replacement dwelling with garage at Littlemead, Marldon Road.
Comment: Ipplepen Parish Council have no objection to this application.
Proposed RF Seconded DS. Unanimous
3.3 APPEAL 23/00038/REF – against the refusal of 23/00217/FUL: Retrospective change of use of paddock land to domestic curtilage, with retention of domestic store, pool and driveway at Littlemead, Marldon Road.
Comment: Ipplepen Parish Council will lodge a letter supporting TDC Planning Authorities refusal of the said application.
Proposed RF Seconded DS Unanimous
The Council will adjourn for the following items:
- Public Session (Members of the Public may speak for up to 3 minutes at the discretion of the Chair) – No members of the public present.
Meeting closed at 8.15pm