You are duly summoned to the Planning Committee of the Parish Council that will take place on Wednesday 18th October 2023 at The Millennium Centre, Ipplepen at 7.15pm.
Members of the public are welcome to attend this meeting and speak for a maximum of three minutes about an item on the agenda for this meeting during the Public Session at the discretion of the Chair.
Parish Clerk 12th October 2023
- The Chairman will open the Meeting and receive apologies.
- To declare any interests arising at this meeting and to consider any dispensation requests relating to this meeting.
- To consider the following planning applications:
23/01765/TPO – Re-pollard the goat willow in the front garden at 33, Tremlett Grove.
23/01529/FUL – Erection of a replacement dwelling with garage at Littlemead, Marldon Road.
APPEAL 23/00038/REF – against the refusal of 23/00217/FUL: Retrospective change of use of paddock land to domestic curtilage, with retention of domestic store, pool and driveway at Littlemead, Marldon Road.
The Council will adjourn for the following items:
- Public Session (Members of the Public may speak for up to 3 minutes at the discretion of the Chair)
- To note the date of the next meeting: Wednesday 22nd November 2023.
All members of the public are welcome to attend the above meeting.