You are duly summoned to the Planning Committee of the Parish Council that will take place on Tuesday 20th December 2022 at The Millennium Centre, Ipplepen at 7pm.
Members of the public are welcome to attend this meeting and speak for a maximum of three minutes about an item on the agenda for this meeting during the Public Session at the discretion of the Chair.
Parish Clerk 15th December 2022
- The Chairman will open the Meeting and receive apologies.
- To declare any interests arising at this meeting and to consider any dispensation requests relating to this meeting.
- To consider the following planning applications:
22/02159/FUL – Conversion of building to dwelling (for agricultural worker) & associated works at Hettor Barn, Road from Denbury Cross to Dornafield Cross, Ipplepen.
22/02223/HOU – Single storey rear extension, rear dormer, replace first floor glazing on front elevation with rooflights and provide a new pitched roof over existing garage/store at Dainton Folly, Dainton..
The Council will adjourn for the following items:
- Public Session (Members of the Public may speak for up to 3 minutes at the discretion of the Chair)
- To note the date of the next meeting: Wednesday 18th January 2023.
All members of the public are welcome to attend the above meeting.