AGENDA FOR THE AMENITIES MEETING OF IPPLEPEN PARISH COUNCIL ON TUESDAY 10th OCTOBER 2023
You are hereby Summoned to attend the Meeting of the Council, which is to be held on Tuesday 10th October 2023 at 19.00 at the Millennium Centre, Ipplepen for transacting the following business:
Signed: Parish Clerk 3rd October 2023
- The Chairman will open the Meeting and receive apologies.
- To declare any interests arising at this meeting and to consider any dispensation requests relating to this meeting.
- The Council will adjourn for the following items:
Public Question Time: A period of 10 minutes will be allowed for members of the public to ask questions or make comment regarding the work of the Council or other items that affect Ipplepen
- The Council will convene to conduct the following business:
- Swing safety surface
- Allotment plot numbers
- Allotment gates and gate posts
- Park/Village hall fences
- Rec electric sockets
- Bowden Rd bench
- Goal post installation
- Clampitt toilet roof
- Remembrance day road closure
- Recreation Ground toilet block
- Allotment inspections
- DCC Highways invoice
- Arrange a date for the Emergency Plan meeting
- Inspection of grit bins
- To note the date of the next meeting: Tuesday 14th November 2023.