AGENDA FOR THE AMENITIES MEETING OF IPPLEPEN PARISH COUNCIL ON TUESDAY 23rd MAY 2023
You are hereby Summoned to attend the Meeting of the Council, which is to be held on Tuesday 23rd May 2023 at 19.00 at the Millennium Centre, Ipplepen for transacting the following business:
Signed: Parish Clerk 17th May 2023
- The Chairman will open the Meeting and receive apologies.
- To declare any interests arising at this meeting and to consider any dispensation requests relating to this meeting.
- The Council will adjourn for the following items:
Public Question Time: A period of 10 minutes will be allowed for members of the public to ask questions or make comment regarding the work of the Council or other items that affect Ipplepen
- The Council will convene to conduct the following business:
- Park signage some in need of refreshing
- Proposal that the Park be closed to the public while grass cutting in in process.
- Skate Park removal
- Toddlers’ area roundabout
- Park toilet decoration and electrics update.
- Park access road yellow lines need repainting.
- Defib cabinet replacement quotes
- Clampitt road toilet survey.
- Tremlett Grove play area – bench
- Disabled toilet door at Rec Ground toilets
- Mill Centre and carpark survey.
- PC property valuations for Insurance.
- WI decorating War Memorial.
- Football Goal at Recreation Ground
- To note the date of the next meeting: Tuesday 13th June 2023.