AGENDA FOR THE AMENITIES COMMITTEE MEETING OF IPPLEPEN PARISH COUNCIL ON TUESDAY 13th DECMBER 2022
You are hereby Summoned to attend the Meeting of the Council, which is to be held on Tuesday 13th December 2022 at 19.00 at the Millennium Centre, Ipplepen for transacting the following business:
Signed: Parish Clerk 06th December 2022
- The Chairman will open the Meeting and receive apologies.
- To declare any interests arising at this meeting and to consider any dispensation requests relating to this meeting.
- The Council will adjourn for the following items:
Public Question Time: A period of 10 minutes will be allowed for members of the public to ask questions or make comment regarding the work of the Council or other items that affect Ipplepen
- The Council will convene to conduct the following business:
- a) Football Club inspection.
- b) Marshals for Carol Service 7.00pm Wednesday 21st
- c) One Camera in Park not working
- d) Park access road verge needs clearing.
- e) Consideration given to renewing railings and steps at Clampitt Rd toilets to avoid anyone exiting into the path of a car.
- h) Allotment water supply.
- i) Allotment fence and kissing gate.
- i) Earthing mat for the park electric supply.
- To note the date of the next meeting: Tuesday 10th January 2023.