AGENDA FOR THE AMENITIES MEETING OF IPPLEPEN PARISH COUNCIL ON TUESDAY 08th AUGUST 2023
You are hereby Summoned to attend the Meeting of the Council, which is to be held on Tuesday 08th August 2023 at 19.00 at the Millennium Centre, Ipplepen for transacting the following business:
Signed: Parish Clerk 1st August 2023
- The Chairman will open the Meeting and receive apologies.
- To declare any interests arising at this meeting and to consider any dispensation requests relating to this meeting.
- The Council will adjourn for the following items:
Public Question Time: A period of 10 minutes will be allowed for members of the public to ask questions or make comment regarding the work of the Council or other items that affect Ipplepen
- The Council will convene to conduct the following business:
- Skate Park removal 17th July, update
- Resin repair for swing surface
- Mill Centre re-surfacing 23rd August, update
- Football goal posts, to be arranged.
- Re roofing of Tremlett Rd toilet block and scaffolding, (contractors will notify us of start date)
- Park signage, update
- Bowden Rd bench
- Park toilet repairs, e.g., toilet seats, soap dispensers, etc
- Bowling club hedge
- Allotment plot numbers
- Ippleplant Report
- To note the date of the next meeting: Tuesday 12th September 2023.