You are duly summoned to the Planning Committee of the Parish Council that will take place on Wednesday 20th September 2023 at The Millennium Centre, Ipplepen at 7pm.
Members of the public are welcome to attend this meeting and speak for a maximum of three minutes about an item on the agenda for this meeting during the Public Session at the discretion of the Chair.
Parish Clerk 15th September 2023
- The Chairman will open the Meeting and receive apologies.
- To declare any interests arising at this meeting and to consider any dispensation requests relating to this meeting.
- To consider the following planning applications:
23/01521/HOU – Single storey rear extension at 21, Cooke Drive.
23/01651/FUL – Change of use and conversion of an agricultural barn to a dwelling at Waye Barton, Littlehempston.
23/01682/MOD – Application for modification to Section 106 agreement on planning permission 21/02824/VAR relating to affordable housing at Land At Ngr 283627 66859, Tremlett Grove.
Belfield Ipplepen LLP – Knights email
The Council will adjourn for the following items:
- Public Session (Members of the Public may speak for up to 3 minutes at the discretion of the Chair)
- To note the date of the next meeting: Wednesday 18th October 2023.
All members of the public are welcome to attend the above meeting.