You are duly summoned to the Planning Committee of the Parish Council that will take place on Wednesday 16th November 2022 at The Millennium Centre, Ipplepen at 7pm.
Members of the public are welcome to attend this meeting and speak for a maximum of three minutes about an item on the agenda for this meeting during the Public Session at the discretion of the Chair.
Parish Clerk 8th November 2022
- The Chairman will open the Meeting and receive apologies.
- To declare any interests arising at this meeting and to consider any dispensation requests relating to this meeting.
- To consider the following planning applications:
22/01738/FUL – Change of use land to B8 Storage at Crosslands, Marldon Road, Ipplepen.
22/01956/TPO – T2, Tulip tree: Crown reduction of south western aspect by up to 3m, retaining a tree with a crown radius of approx. 7m. T4 Sycamore Fell at Great Ambrook, The Italian Garden, Road heading West from Ambrook Lodge, Ipplepen.
22/02094/HOU – Extension to existing loft conversion, including raising ridge height, and construction of two storey side extension at 2, Dornafield Drive West.
Ipplepen Skate Park – Planning Process.
The Council will adjourn for the following items:
- Public Session (Members of the Public may speak for up to 3 minutes at the discretion of the Chair)
- To note the date of the next meeting: Wednesday 21st December 2022.
All members of the public are welcome to attend the above meeting.