You are duly summoned to the Planning Committee of the Parish Council that will take place on Wednesday 22nd February 2023 at The Millennium Centre, Ipplepen at 7.15pm.
Members of the public are welcome to attend this meeting and speak for a maximum of three minutes about an item on the agenda for this meeting during the Public Session at the discretion of the Chair.
Parish Clerk 16th February 2023
- The Chairman will open the Meeting and receive apologies.
- To declare any interests arising at this meeting and to consider any dispensation requests relating to this meeting.
- To consider the following planning applications:
22/02348/HOU – Loft conversion and dormer to rear at 23 Luscombe Close.
23/00002/HOU – Garage and equipment shed at Woods Barn, Ipplepen.
23/00037/HOU – Removal of existing conservatory to rear and new single storey extension at The Oaks, Two Mile Oak.
23/00183/CLDE – Certificate of lawfulness for existing use of dwelling in non-compliance with agricultural tying condition at Dainton House, Dainton.
APPEAL 23/00005/FAST – Appeal against the refusal of 22/01376/HOU: Provision of new vehicle access at 6 Poplar Terrance, North Street.
The Council will adjourn for the following items:
- Public Session (Members of the Public may speak for up to 3 minutes at the discretion of the Chair)
- To note the date of the next meeting: Wednesday 22nd March 2023.
All members of the public are welcome to attend the above meeting.