AGENDA FOR THE AMENITIES MEETING OF IPPLEPEN PARISH COUNCIL ON TUESDAY 13th JUNE 2023
You are hereby Summoned to attend the Meeting of the Council, which is to be held on Tuesday 13th June 2023 at 19.00 at the Millennium Centre, Ipplepen for transacting the following business:
Signed: Parish Clerk 7th June 2023
- The Chairman will open the Meeting and receive apologies.
- To declare any interests arising at this meeting and to consider any dispensation requests relating to this meeting.
- The Council will adjourn for the following items:
Public Question Time: A period of 10 minutes will be allowed for members of the public to ask questions or make comment regarding the work of the Council or other items that affect Ipplepen
- The Council will convene to conduct the following business:
- Ippleplanet Report
- Park signage
- Park closure during grass cutting
- Skate Park removal
- Toddlers roundabout
- Park access road yellow lines?
- Defib cabinets
- Clampitt road toilet survey (quotes for new roof)
- Tremlett play area bench
- Mill centre re-surfacing
12.New football goal posts
13.IAFC Storage Building.
- To note the date of the next meeting: Tuesday 11th July 2023.