You are duly summoned to the Planning Committee of the Parish Council that will take place on Wednesday 17th January 2024 at The Millennium Centre, Ipplepen at 7.15pm.
Members of the public are welcome to attend this meeting and speak for a maximum of three minutes about an item on the agenda for this meeting during the Public Session at the discretion of the Chair.
Parish Clerk 11th January 2024
- The Chairman will open the Meeting and receive apologies.
- To declare any interests arising at this meeting and to consider any dispensation requests relating to this meeting.
- To consider the following planning applications:
23/02109/FUL – Siting of a permanent agricultural dwelling at Bulleigh Barton Farm, Ipplepen.
23/02249/LBC – Replace corrugated metal roofing sheets, replace all defective gutters and downpipes, infill any holes through the existing external stonework or render, repair roof trusses and repairs to existing internal cellar ceiling at the Wellington Inn, Fore Street.
24/00002/CAN – 1 Mature Atlas Cedar Marked T1 – crown reduction overall approximately 2-3 metres to suitable growth points at Penrae, East Street.
The Council will adjourn for the following items:
- Public Session (Members of the Public may speak for up to 3 minutes at the discretion of the Chair)
- To note the date of the next meeting: Wednesday 21st February 2024.
All members of the public are welcome to attend the above meeting.