You are duly summoned to the Planning Committee of the Parish Council that will take place on Wednesday 19th April 2023 at The Millennium Centre, Ipplepen at 7pm.
Members of the public are welcome to attend this meeting and speak for a maximum of three minutes about an item on the agenda for this meeting during the Public Session at the discretion of the Chair.
Parish Clerk 12th April 2023
- The Chairman will open the Meeting and receive apologies.
- To declare any interests arising at this meeting and to consider any dispensation requests relating to this meeting.
- To consider the following planning applications:
23/00217/FUL – Change of use of additional land to domestic curtilage with retention of domestic store and pool at Littlemead, Marldon Road, Ipplepen.
23/0281/FUL – Change of use from agricultural land to dog walking paddock at Land At Ngr 285404 66986, Holmans Hill, Ipplepen.
23/00455/FUL – Removal of part of wall and installation of agricultural gates and hardstanding at Land at Foredown Road NGR 284321 66910, Foredown Road, Ipplepen.
23/00554/AGR – Polycrub polytunnel at The Smithy, Dainton.
The Council will adjourn for the following items:
- Public Session (Members of the Public may speak for up to 3 minutes at the discretion of the Chair)
- To note the date of the next meeting: Wednesday 17th May 2023.
All members of the public are welcome to attend the above meeting.