AMENITIES COMMITTEE MINUTES OF IPPLEPEN PARISH COUNCIL HELD ON TUESDAY 11 OCTOBER 2022
Cllr R Carnell (RC)-Chair
Cllr D Palethorpe (DP)
Cllr D Burnham (DB)
Cllr Ranjit (JR)
Cllr B Jerwood (BJ)
The meeting opened at 19:00 hours
- The Chairman will open the Meeting and receive apologies.
No apologies received, all present
- To declare any interests arising at this meeting and to consider any dispensation requests relating to this meeting.
No interests were declared.
- The Council will adjourn for the following items:
Public Question Time: A period of 10 minutes will be allowed for members of the public to ask questions or make comment regarding the work of the Council or other items that affect Ipplepen
No members of the public were in attendance.
- The Council will convene to conduct the following business:
- Salt bins update
- Gritter service report
- Update on wildflower group meeting
DP advised Mable, from Ippleplanet, that she wasn`t required to attend this meeting.
DP agreed with Ippleplanet for them to clear various areas and to carry out conservation work in Millenium wood. Mable/Ippleplanet to provide own tools and all works will be carried out at their own risk.
- Update on allotment water supply
- Update on Picnic bench repair
- Platinum Jubilee bench
DP requested that we thanked Alistair for contribution of £600 to purchase bench
DP to provide details of bench of choice that requires purchasing
- Arrange a date for the Emergency Plan Review Meeting
Agreed to be Tues 8 November and to form part of next Amenities meeting
- Allotment inspections
Scheduled for 09:00 hours 14 Oct
- AOB – matters arising from the PC Meeting on 4thOctober 2022 (eg. Skate Park planning).
Do we require planning or, can we re-instate previous plan.
Maverick to re-visit and provide plan.
Signing, lighting & Guarding certificate (SLG)- do we need anyone to requalify? DP to liaise with Cat
To note the date of the next meeting: Tuesday 8th November 2022
There being no further business the meeting closed at 19:30 hrs