AGENDA FOR THE AMENITIES COMMITTEE MEETING OF IPPLEPEN PARISH COUNCIL ON TUESDAY 8th NOVEMBER 2022
You are hereby Summoned to attend the Meeting of the Council, which is to be held on Tuesday 8th November 2022 at 19.30 at the Millennium Centre, Ipplepen for transacting the following business:
Signed: Parish Clerk 01st November 2022
- The Chairman will open the Meeting and receive apologies.
- To declare any interests arising at this meeting and to consider any dispensation requests relating to this meeting.
- The Council will adjourn for the following items:
Public Question Time: A period of 10 minutes will be allowed for members of the public to ask questions or make comment regarding the work of the Council or other items that affect Ipplepen
- The Council will convene to conduct the following business:
- a) Arrange marshalling for Remembrance Sunday 13thNovember and the Carol Service on 21st December 6.45 to 8.00 pm.
- b) Allotment water supply.
- c) Earthing mat for the park electric supply
- d) Skate Park – planning?
- e) (SLG)- Signing, lighting & Guarding certificate do we need anyone to requalify?
- To note the date of the next meeting: Tuesday 13th December 2022