AGENDA FOR THE AMENITIES COMMITTEE MEETING OF IPPLEPEN PARISH COUNCIL ON TUESDAY 10th JANUARY 2023
You are hereby Summoned to attend the Meeting of the Council, which is to be held on Tuesday 10th January 2023 at 19.00 at the Millennium Centre, Ipplepen for transacting the following business:
Signed: Parish Clerk 03rd January 2023
- The Chairman will open the Meeting and receive apologies.
- To declare any interests arising at this meeting and to consider any dispensation requests relating to this meeting.
- The Council will adjourn for the following items:
Public Question Time: A period of 10 minutes will be allowed for members of the public to ask questions or make comment regarding the work of the Council or other items that affect Ipplepen
- The Council will convene to conduct the following business:
- a) ) Consideration given to renewing railings and steps at Clampitt Rd toilets to avoid anyone exiting into the path of a car.
- b) Allotment water supply.
- c) Allotment fence and kissing gate.
- d) Earthing mat for the park electric supply.
- e) Report from Snow Warden – need any salt in bins etc?
- h) Tree Planting – IpplePlanet
- To note the date of the next meeting: Tuesday 7th February 2023.