AGENDA FOR THE AMENITIES COMMITTEE MEETING OF IPPLEPEN PARISH COUNCIL ON TUESDAY 14th FEBRUARY 2023
You are hereby Summoned to attend the Meeting of the Council, which is to be held on Tuesday 14th February 2023 at 19.00 at the Millennium Centre, Ipplepen for transacting the following business:
Signed: Parish Clerk 07th February 2023
- The Chairman will open the Meeting and receive apologies.
- To declare any interests arising at this meeting and to consider any dispensation requests relating to this meeting.
- The Council will adjourn for the following items:
Public Question Time: A period of 10 minutes will be allowed for members of the public to ask questions or make comment regarding the work of the Council or other items that affect Ipplepen
- The Council will convene to conduct the following business:
- a) Update on new steps /railing at Clampit Rd toilets,and the need for refurbishment/decoration work.
- b) Set a date for the new allotment water supply to commence.
- c) Progress new electric supplies in the Park.
- d) Snow warden report.
- e) Replacement of disabled toilet door in Park, and the need for new heaters to be fitted and pir lighting to be checked.
- f) Overhanging tree at the Tremlett Grove play area.
- g) Memorial bench
- To note the date of the next meeting: Tuesday 14th March 2023.